Picture of the Day

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Futbolu Amerykansiego





I usually don't write when I post but I thought I would today. Last summer I found out that there is an American Football league in Poland. I was very excited because I love football. I found out that there was a team in Krakow and the coaches are American missionaries. I was able to go to a few of the games last year. Well today at church, one of the youth shared that there was a new team in Radom and that they were playing their first home game today. I needed to go and check it out. I was shocked by how many people were there. I would say about 200 or so. And I'm also guessing that 90% of the people had never seen an American Football game live. I would say that the Radom Rocks (the team name) needs a little more help but hey it is a new sport for them. The goal post of made from the soccer post and they just tied on two long poles. The field was not a hundred yards long more like 90. I had a good time. :) Looking forward to the next game.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Lori said...

Cool! Thanks for sharing!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Dianna Colgan said...

Thats my girl!! Love that football!!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
Counters
Free Counter